Inbound Marketing Strategist
Location: This role is preferably based at our headquarters in Mexico City, Mexico
We have put content marketing at the center of our marketing strategy. As an inbound marketer, you will manage what content to produce for which users, when to share it and how. You will connect our social media team, designer, marketing developer and journalists to provide a sleek and useful content experience to our customers and users.
Our content marketing strategy supports LatAm Autos but is also a service we provide to some of our key customers, adding to the importance of the role.
- Own and manage Inbound marketing strategy and tools, jointly with the marketing developers.
- Plan, execute and analyze new Inbound campaigns.
- Design, manage and optimize the the Inbound Buy-Flow.
- Build and maintain consistency and synergies between Inbound and the other marketing activities (thinking both creative and media).
- Optimize content creation for its distribution. You will be working with LatAm Autos journalists.
- Proactively and creatively identify and solve the country managers' problems.
- Report Inbound results & forecast, issues and country manager satisfaction, as well as status updates on a weekly basis.
- Stay current and educate/advise internal teams on Inbound existing and emerging solutions, building and maintaining relationships with the vendor teams.
- BA/BS degree or Inbound practical experience.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop recommendations and action plans. Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
- Detailed oriented, with the ability to quickly complete a large volume of high-quality work.
- Fluency, written and spoken, in Spanish and English.
- Demonstrated creativity in writing, communication and presentations.
- Expertise in Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua...
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with large, complex data sets.
- Excellent leadership, organization, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite.
Internally we're known as the Jedis, we work closely with the Operations and Product Teams. We're not only responsible for the marketing success of LatAm Autos' platforms but also and primarily for the marketing success of our customers. We work hard for marketing to accelerate the network effect we initiated and be the number one reason why customers and users choose us.