Location: This role is preferably based at our headquarters in Quito, Ecuador
Seniority: This job description has been written with a senior profile in mind but we also look for Junior profiles.
Be the face of LatAm Autos and its brands on Online Marketing.
The markets we operate in are drastically different from each other and no one social media strategy will work for all. You'll analyze the environment and LatAm Autos's internal operations in order to design, propose, implement and run the best strategy for each of our operations in the channel you own: Social Media.
As a member of the Marketing team, you will be generating opportunities for both LatAm Autos and its customers, growing our market penetration and delighting customers and users with the most valuable connections.
- Own and manage Online Strategies and tools.
- Plan, execute and analyze new Online campaigns to unlock the full Social Media potential in all of our markets: engage key audiences
- Design, manage and optimize the the Online Buy-Flow
- Build and maintain consistency and synergies between Online and the other marketing activities (thinking both creative and media)
- Optimize content creation for social distribution. You will be working with LatAm Autos journalists.
- Proactively and creatively identify and solve the country managers' problems
- Report Online results & forecast, issues and country manager satisfaction, as well as status updates on a weekly basis
- Stay current and educate/advise internal teams on Online existing and emerging solutions, building and maintaining relationships with the vendor teams.
- BA/BS degree or Social Media practical experience
- Demonstrated online marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop recommendations and action plans. Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously
- Detailed oriented, with the ability to quickly complete a large volume of high-quality work
- Fluency, written and spoken, in Spanish and English
- Demonstrated creativity in writing, communication and presentations
Suggested qualifications-not required
- Expertise in Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Experience working with large, complex data sets
- Excellent leadership, organization, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite
Internally we're known as the Jedis, we work closely with the Operations and Product Teams. We're not only responsible for the marketing success of LatAm Autos' platforms but also and primarily for the marketing success of our customers. We work hard for marketing to accelerate the network effect we initiated and be the number one reason why customers and users choose us.